Monday, August 11, 2008

Welcome to the Gun Show








While sifting through pictures to use on the blog I came across these and couldn't resist. As those of you with more than one kid can imagine, my little guy likes to do everything his big bro does. He is starting to mimic him in lots of ways - especially in his attempts to make you laugh by making funny faces and voices (I'm not sure where that comes from....).

After bath this evening the boys spent some time grooming in the mirror (with help from a step stool) and then put their muscules on display. I know their momma was always stacked (especially after lugging around all these kids) so I'm sure they are getting their muscles from their daddy. Disclaimer - I try to always keep my shirt on, especially when there is are pictures being taken.

This was a fun moment that was just perfect for a camera. I'm just glad they decided to pass on the baby oil and fake tanning cream before the big pose down.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Too cute. They are growing up so fast! Before you know it, you'll be taking pictures like this before their first dates. Where does the time go?