Sunday, February 10, 2008

After and Before




What better way to start a new blog than "baby" pictures? Well, our little guy isn't really a baby anymore now that he has turned 2 years old but he still seems like a baby at times. He even claims to be a baby if you ask him - "I baby". I then ask him questions about things a baby can and can't do and he always tells me that babies can do everything - walk, talk, dance, etc. Maybe it is time to retire the baby crib and put him in a big boy bed?
These pictures are a few months apart. The after picture is from his recent birthday party last Saturday night. I chose this picture so you could see the back of his head to get a good look at his hair "style". By style I mean what ever way it falls after I dry it off with the towel after bath time. The before picture is from his very first hair cut which was in September or October of last year (yes, I saved a few curls in a baggie). He has had 3 hair cuts so far. The first one was just a trim to cut back on some of the "she's so pretty" compliments I kept getting about him. The second cut left him with a mini-mullet. I think the 3rd time was the charm - he looks so cute!

2 comments:

Evans Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evans Family said...

Mark, he looks great in his new haircut. I like the new blog title also. I had forgotten about the thing dad used to say about you growing too fast. Can't wait to see more. ~Jason